Prevent Aging - Understanding the Powerful Benefits of HGH
Regardless of your age right now, you can enjoy the benefits of looking and feeling better as well as younger and healthier.
Your youthful radiance, appearance, vitality, libido…
It is possible and safe to actually control the biological effects that take place in your body and regain much of how you felt and looked years ago. Biological process's are the cornerstone of aging ; we all want to SLOW down the aging process!
We were impressed with the company "Good Health Supplements",
which offers this HGH supplement product - GHS a.m.Plus & GHS p.m.Plus
They were available by phone to answer all of our questions
regarding effectiveness and safety issues of their HGH enhancing product.
There was also a solid money back guarantee.
More importantly their product page displayed a firm knowledge of this product's benefits without being too scientific about it.
Some of the more obvious effects of aging include:
- pre-mature fatigue
- age spots on your skin
- shrinkage of your organs
- wasting of your muscles
- diminished libido
- deep wrinkling of your skin
- compromising of your body to so called "age related diseases
The Good news is your body's pituitary gland naturally produces an amazing hormone called HGH or "Human Growth Hormone".
This hormone is critical in many of your bodies natural processes such as: tissue repair, muscle growth, building your immune system, healing, sexual function, brain function, physical and mental health, bone strength energy, metabolism and weight loss.
The problem is as early as 18 years of age we start to produce less and less of this hormone naturally. By age 60, your pituitary gland releases, on average, about 80% less life enhancing HGH than in your youth.
So how do we increase the level of HGH into our bodies in an effort to reverse the visible signs of aging?
Here are some facts:
- You cannot get HGH from food regardless of your diet.
- HGH is released in the greatest amount at night while we sleep.
- Synthetic HGH is available in injection form but is costly ( $1500 to $2000 per injection) and not natural to the body. Also there are pills and sprays that have been known to produce negative side effects.
- The best way to increase the amount of HGH is by taking supplements that stimulate the bodies own ablity to produce HGH. There are good supplements available to accomplish this.
- Taking Supplements instead of pure HGH has proven extremely effective and much safer.
After taking a recommended HGH supplement ( not pure HGH but supplements that naturally elevate levels of HGH in your body ) you should start noticing in about 30 days:
- Strengthened immune system.
- Release your own natural growth hormone.
- Cleansing of all your organs.
- Strengthend muscles without exercise.
- Improved digestion and breathing.
- Increased bone density.
- Increased energy level.
- Smoother skin.
- lowered cholesterol.
- Improved mental clarity and memory.
- Improved/Stabilized blood pressure.
- Improved libido
HGH Supplements - Not Pure HGH
So, keep in mind , you can actually increase the level of HGH in your body without actually taking pure HGH.
Be wary of HGH sprays and injections that tout pure HGH ... they are costly and unnatural.
The key is finding the best supplement that produces and elevates HGH naturally and safely , which let your body do the work naturally! The good news is there are many HGH stimulating supplements available that are both safe and effective.
HGH - Is it worth it?
No doubt about it, HGH supplements are some of the more expensive supplements you'll ever purchase - any where between $70-$150 or more a month.
However, customer satisfaction has led us to believe that the overall benefit is worth the money spent.
Most people taking HGH supplements also report a boost in overall self image, and a "youthful" perception of themselves which may be priceless.
It is a big decision to commit to a supplemental regiment like this however once positive visible results are seen most people find a way to budget accordingly.
The better HGH supplements are reported to work extremely well regarding reduction in visible signs of aging - age spots diminished or vanishing completely, muscle strengh, increased libido, increased bone density, firmer skin were the main benefits, especially with the GHS a.m.Plus & GHS p.m.Plus product. - details
Quotes from Scientific and Medical Journals - Human Growth Hormone
"The effects of six months of human growth hormone on lean body mass and
adipose-tissue were equivalent in magnitude to the changes incurred during
10-20 years of aging".
- Daniel Rudman, M.D., published in the New England Journal of Medicine:
"HGH is the first anti-aging therapy proven by double placebo controlled studies".
- Ronald Klatz M.D., President and Founder, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and author of "Grow Young with HGH – The Amazing Medically Proven Plan to Reverse Aging"
Conclusion: 'It Is possible that chronic physiologic GH and/or IGF-I replacement
therapy might reverse (or prevent) some of these "Inevitable" sequences of aging".
(Study of GH therapy in the elderly - March 1992.)
- V.A. Medical Center and Department of Medicine, Stanford University Medical Center:
"Replacement therapy with Growth Hormone has shown beneficial/normalizing
effect on parameters such as cardiac and
renal function, thyroid hormone metabolism,
bone metabolism, sweat secretion, total and
regional fuel metabolism and psychological well being"
- Dr. Jorgensen & Dr. Christian of Denmark, In European Journal of Endocrinology, 1994:
"We really have something here which may be able to reverse some of the
problems associated with aging."
- Dr. Anthony Karpos, M.D.:
'There is no evidence suggestion that Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy
causes any unfavorable long term side effects (Hormone Research, 1995)’
- Dr. Rosen, M.D. and Dr. G. Johannsson, M.D. of University Hospital Goteborg, Sweden:
'All adults with growth hormone deficiency should now be considered for growth
hormone replacement therapy.' (1995)
- Dr. Joke Powrie, M.D. and Dr. Andrew Weissberger, St. Thomas Hospital, London England:
The Doctors found HGH to be a potent anabolic agent
"Daily Administration of human growth hormone in the first week after
trauma would enhance the metabolic status....
resulting In reduced morbidity and earlier discharge from hospital."
(May 1992 Journal of Surgery. Vol 11 1, 495-502.) -
- Drs. Ramias, Shamos, and Schiller of St. Joseph Hospital Medical Center In Phoenix AZ: